It happened again!

I don't have very good luck with my cars. My car was broken into a couple of nights ago. It was crazy because it happened at home. You all know that I park behind my house and it just seems weird to me that someone would come all the back there. Maybe they wont any more because all they got from me was a coin holder. It probably had about $6 worth of change in it though. When I got into my car to run some errands my sensor went off saying that there were two doors open. I really didn't think much of it, I don't know why I didn't, they were on the other side of the car, facing away from the house. Anyways I got out and shut the doors. It wasn't until later when I went to lunch and tried to get exact change, my coin holder is in the center console, that I notice it was gone. Sad. They broke into Ma's car too but she didn't have anything worth taking I guess. It was weird too because I had a sewing machine in the back. They just needed a quick buck I guess.

0 comments: