Vegas

So me Pa and Catherine went to Vegas for 4 days and it was awesome. I think that most of you know that I love Vegas. We did a little gambling, ate a couple buffets, had In & Out (YUM!), went out to Red Rock Canyon, and did a little swimming. It was a great trip. We went out for Pa and Catherine's birthdays. While we were gambling I was the banker and made them give me all their winnings, so at least we would come home with a little something. Me and Pa had a favorite machine this time around. We played Coyote Moon. It was so much fun we won a lot on that machine! Another good time was we played bingo for the first time. I don't think I can do it again cuz it made me so angry, I would get a couple away but then they wouldn't call my numbers and then someone yelled out BINGO! I got so frustrated. It was kind of cool though. Red Rock Canyon is always awesome. We didn't see any burrows this time though. It seems like I haven't seen them for the last couple of times. There were a ton of flowers though. I have never seen the canyon like that it was gorgeous! I don't want to make this too long. We just had an awesome time and can't wait to go back!

0 comments: