Excitement

I told you that I was way excited about something. I was going to wait until it was all done and I had pictures but I am a slacker and it might take a while. I don't want to keep you waiting so I'll just let you in and then get pictures later. Catherine made me a quilt!! It is almost done. I just need to find some quilting frames and tie it. I can't wait. I love the colors. I'll try and get it done as soon as possible.
Heidi this update was mostly for you. Thanks for asking me about it. And you have some excitement too. Congrats on the birth of your baby boy!! I am excited for you.

1 comments:

The Coxclan said...

Hey onge, if you need quilt frames my mom's got some. Then you can finish your quilt. That is so awesome. Come over anytime and see the baby if you want. He's super cute. Love ya.
Heidi