Pa's 50th

Pa turned 50 on Saturday and he loves working outside so that is what we did. It was fun to get some projects done. A couple days before we cut down the cedars in the field so we went up and burned those:



We found a magpie nest. The mom was still on the nest while Joe was cutting away at the tree. Crazy. We also found a woodpeckers nest. You don't get so see those very often.



The fire got a little smokey at one point. Hope the neighbors didn't mind too much.



The boys put up the tarp on the barn.



We then had a couple little fires going in the back. This is where I had a run in with the fire. As you can tell I got singed pretty good. Don't worry it didn't hurt at all. And me and the hair stylus had a good laugh.



We then went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. It is great that you can draw on the tables. We decided to draw a picture one line at a time taking turns. This is what we came up with:



All in all I hope Pa had a great birthday. I sure love him!

1 comments:

Eliza said...

Onge,
I love your blog. I can't believe you nearly burnt your eyelashes off!