Circus

Ayda won tickets to the circus and Joe couldn't make it so I got to go! Bonus points for living next door!
We went to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents LEGENDS
I have always loved big cats and this has made me want to get one. They are gorgeous! It would be amazing to have one of them just wandering the yard. As long as there was no chance of it turning on anyone.
The elephants were pretty awesome as well! I wish we could have seen all the animals up close. They weren't doing that here though.
In the steel ball they had 8 people in there! It is crazy how they can sync up all those people so they don't run into anyone. It seemed like a small space for all of them.
All in all it was a good time. Great to get to see something different and hang out with a couple of my favorite people!
I apologize in advance for the blurry pics, but here they go:







0 comments: