Vacation

Erin and I were going to go to New Mexico for the Balloon Fiesta but we were thwarted by her car, and possibly my praying. :) It seems like when I pray at the beginning of a trip something bad happens to the car, take girls camp for example. We drove for about an hour and a half, stopped for gas and noticed smoke pouring out where the tires were. The brakes were gone. We turned around, hung at home for the night, made a stop at Conference dinner at Grandma's, and then set out for Cedar to see the kids. It was a fun vacation. It rained for almost the whole time so we watched a lot of movies. It was just fun to get out of the city and spend time with family!! Thanks Sarah, Joe, and Ellie for letting us come. I can't speak for Erin, but I had a blast!! :)

1 comments:

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

I miss time with the family! I've been so busy working, that my down time has been limited. Hoping to catch up on movies and board games next week though. Planning caramel popcorn and Pepsi floats. It's amazing what a little time with the family can do for your spirit.