New Job Responsibilities
I work in the electronics department. I throw the freight and then go into the back to help them. Last Friday someone stole 7 laptops so now I have to stay out in electronics all night. Monday was my first night doing it and it sucked!! I tried to go as slow as possible throwing freight but I was still done by 2. I spent the next 5 hours wandering around trying to find stuff to straighten. Longest 5 hours of my life!! I'm not sure how long I'll last at this. I need to be doing stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People I Follow
-
-
Maybe it won’t matter7 years ago
-
Love My Dad10 years ago
-
Craniosynostosis revisited12 years ago
-
-
This and that...13 years ago
-
Presenting: Ayda Jean14 years ago
-
Happy 7th and Black Friday14 years ago
-
May '1115 years ago
-
There's No Going Back15 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment