The Vegas Trip

I can't believe that it has been so long since I updated. Vegas was back on Feb 13 to the 16th. It was a blast. Everyone got to come it was awesome! We stayed at the Palace Station, they gave us free/cheap rooms. In-N-Out was good as usual. We met Karen, Jon, and Matt there. We went out to Red Rock Canyon and had a snowball fight. It was pretty entertaining. The snow out there was thick so it hurt a little when you got hit. Especially when we were all trying to throw hard enough to make it hurt. Matt then took to the back as we started a little hike and proceeded to hit who he could with snowballs. Good times. We gambled a little. Jon and Karen were the lucky ones this trip. Erin was lucky too but in a not so good way. Check out her blog to find out why. Vegas is my favorite tradition. I love getting away and being able to hang out with family and friends. Thanks Pa for starting it!!

1 comments:

The Coxclan said...

Dude you're leaving me in suspense. Erin in no way posted anything. Have you seen how long it's been. She is never going to post again. I know it. You'll have to blurt the news yourself. Onge you can't do stuff like this to me.

Hey lets hang out soon. I miss you.