Eights

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
Heroes
Chuck
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
The Office
The Mentalist
Fringe

THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
Worked at Majestic.
Moved paper boxes.
Got a new battery for car.
Helped Pa install battery.
Let the cats in.
Looked up classes.
Watched Biggest Loser.
Worked at Walmart.

PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
Tucanos
Cafe Rio
Midvale Mining
Wingers
Red Robin
Training Table
Chilis
Home


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
Visiting Pa and Catherine
The yearly Vegas Trip
Seeing my siblings
Traveling
Retirement
Dating
Marriage
Kids

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST:
Traveling
Paying off debt
Smart Car
Family
Fufilling career
Healthier
More outgoing
Not to stress out so much

8 FRIENDS I TAG:
I don't
have
eight
friends. I
don't even
think eight
people read
my blog.

1 comments:

Sandra and Dave said...

Count me! Count me!! You can also tag me!! I think your awesome!!